Crosswater at Pablo Bay
About Crosswater at Pablo Bay
Welcome home to Crosswater at Pablo Bay. We’re a neighborhood of 288 homes perfectly tucked via a single point of neighborhood entry into suburban Jacksonville, Florida that is ideally located to experience life’s adventures. This spacious community has been designed to create a relaxing atmosphere and provide easy access to everything you want and need to live in this great city.
Whether you are enjoying time at our pool or splash pad, taking a stroll around the well lit neighborhood lined with trees, walking on the nature trail around the lake, or just simply falling in love with your new home, you will find it easy to forget that you are conveniently located to all that Jacksonville and the surrounding areas have to offer.
The Beaches and St. Johns River.
World Class Medical.
Top Tier Schooling and Universities.
Renowned Travel Destinations.
National and State Parks.
Home of the PGA Tour and annual Players Championship Tournament.
Well Managed Infrastructure.
Ocean. River. Parks. Neighbors. Amenities. You’re near it all. Not too close, not too far, but just right.
Resident Sign In
Resident accounts must be activated by your HOA before accessing the community hub.
• Amenity Center Clubhouse
• Swimming Pool
• Splash Park
• Dog Park
• Amenity Center Playground
• Back Park and Playground
• Pet Pickup Stations
• Lighted Nature Trail Walking Path
• Lake with Lighted Walking Loop
• Limited Public Access with single main entrance
• Community Social Events & HOA Social Committee
• Beautiful Mature Trees Along Entrance
• Sidewalks Along Both Sides of Street
• Professionally Landscaped Common Areas
• Mail Security with Locked USPS Cluster Mailboxes
• Hospital and Fire Station Less Than 5 minutes Away
• Properly Funded HOA per Professional Reserve Studies
• No Soliciting Community Registered with COJ
St. Johns Town Center / UNF
TPC Sawgrass Golf Resort